- Open your Chrome web browser.
- Click the Chrome menu icon in the top right-hand corner of the window.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Under "Privacy," click Content Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Handlers" section, and click the Manage Handlers button.
- Select your desired, default email client (e.g. Gmail, Outlook, etc.).
If these directions do not work for you, do an internet search for:
how to change email handler in Chrome on a PC
...and find results that you can follow. ClaimWizard cannot control what email handler your computer uses when you click on an email address, that is your computer and browser's responsibility.