Document archiving is an integral part of the claim management process and ClaimWizard makes it easy to store emails with their respective claims.
SMS, or “text messaging”, provides a simple and convenient way of communication. ClaimWizard lets you update a claim activity log and upload photos using SMS.
This document will introduce you to ClaimWizard’s email archiving and SMS-related features. Email archiving and SMS updates both use the same basic approach as sending an email. If you are comfortable with how email works, you should find email archiving and SMS updates a breeze to use. The recipient is simply the claim where you want to store the message.
While the general use of these features is fairly straightforward, there are a few important requirements to keep in mind. This document will also cover important aspects such as message moderation and review, security, and controls.
IMPORTANT : Emails held for moderation expire after 90 days and will be removed
- Open the claim you would like to send an email archive to.
- Locate the Claim Email Address in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Forward, BCC, or CC any emails to this email address.
- To locate the archived email, open the claim, click the Activity Log & Archive tab, then click on the envelope icon.
- (Note that the email archive does not post instantaneously.)
- To see recent email archives and any emails in moderation, click the Home tab on the left side of your screen, then the top Messages tab.
NOTE: ClaimWizard CANNOT control which email reader or email address your computer opens.
If you click on --> email@example.com <-- from the same web browser you access ClaimWizard with, what email program and account populates?
If it is not correct, we have written directions below as a courtesy to help you change your settings. We cannot help diagnose, configure, or change your computer configuration, please contact your IT Support for assistance.