Anywhere in a claim you see a green button or green pencil, that will allow you to update or modify information. If you would like to leave a note on a claim, click the blue Update Claim button / up arrow and you can enter any update information there.
Updating a Claim Review Questions
You will be able to answer the following questions after watching this ClaimWizard Academy learning video:
- What ways can you find the claim you would like to update?
- How to you enter a Log Entry?
- How do you backdate an entry?
- What is the Log Entry Source?
- What is an Activity Template?
- How can you get an Activity Template customized?
- How do you search for a specific Activity Template?
- How can you add an Action Item?
- What information is contained in an Action Item?
- How can you assign personnel for an Action Item?
- What does the STAR on an Action Item do?
- How do you browse your local computer to upload a file to ClaimWizard?
- How to you drag and drop a file to upload to ClaimWizard?
- How do you create a new folder for uploaded files?
- What is a Claim Phase?
- How to you manually update a Claim Phase?
- Where is the Claim Phase displayed?