- Open your Firefox web browser.
- Click the Firefox menu the top left-hand corner of the window.
- Click Options (PC) or Preferences (Macintosh).
- Click the Applications subtab.
- Use the search bar for "mailto."
- Click the drop-down menu under the "Action" column.
- Select your desired, default email client (e.g. Use Gmail).
- Click OK. (Note: On a Macintosh computer, your settings will automatically be saved, so you will not need to click OK.)
If these directions do not work for you, do an internet search for:
how to change email handler in Firefox PC
...and find results that you can follow. ClaimWizard cannot control what email handler your computer uses when you click on an email address, that is your computer and browser's responsibility.