If you need to segment your clients or vendor / companies into exportable mailing lists you can now easily add and export those records.
Please note that you will have to have appropriate security rights (manager or executive) to customize any features in the Admin (gears) section of ClaimWizard. If you can see the Admin ‘gears’, you have access.
If you need to segment your clients or vendor/companies into exportable mailing lists you can easily add and export those records. You can use these records to print physical mailing address labels or in an email marketing platform such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Anyone with access to a Vendor or Company record can add to a Segment List.
- Only users that have back-end Administration access can create, delete or export from Segment Lists.
1. Click on the Administration gears icon
2. Click on the Content Segments tab
3. Click on New Segment
4. Enter new segment information: Name, Description
5. Click the Save icon
6. Click on Company tab
7. Once you locate the company/vendor you would like to add to a Contact Segment List, click the Manage button in the Segment Assignments section
8. Choose the segment(s) you would like this contact to be a member of. Subscribed will add to list, Opt-out will ensure they cannot be added to list
9. Click the Save button to save changes
10. To export a Segment List, click the Download icon when viewing list in Administration/Mailing List section
Exported Segment Lists are in CSV/Excel format and include the following fields:
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Street 1
- Street 2
- Email 2
- Preferred Phone
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Main Phone